(617) 372-0473 – Contact us Monday – Saturday, 8:30AM – 7:30PM (Eastern Standard Time)
Follow these easy steps and we will have you on the path to reuniting with your loved ones
- Send me your USCIS, ACS, or Embassy documents requesting that you get a DNA test
- Send me the date of birth of both the petitioner and the beneficiary
- Send me the telephone number of both the Petitioner and the Beneficiary
- I’ll schedule your appointments both in the US and Abroad
New England Paternity will customize the collection of biological specimens based on the relationship in question and the specific requirements of the immigration office. We can converiently set up an appointment in the privacy of your own home! We offer strict chain of custody procedures in coordinating and collecting biological buccal (mouth) samples in the United States and abroad. Reports will be sent directly to the test requester and official agencies as required. New England Paternity can help you anywhere in the country and most places world wide.
Only AABB Accredited (DNA) Testing Labs are used.
AABB Accreditation is important to you. It means our partner LabCorp has passed rigorous tests for this accreditation. You can sit back and relax knowing that you are on the right path to reuniting with your loved ones. New England Paternity is an approved Immigration and Naturalization Service/Department of Human Services supplier for DNA testing.
Our results are admissible in a court of law as well as Consulates world wide.
Our tests are proven invaluable in the following situations:
Divorce, Child Support, Immigration, Social Security Benefits and Geneology.
We work with Consulates world wide, specializing in the following tests:
Paternity, Maternity, Deceased Paternity, Sibling Relationship and Grandparentage.